Bob Evans Coupons And Deals: Bob Evans has Pick Two Combos that start with $5.99, Family Meals to serve a large group as well as Dinner Bell specials on dinner-in prices starting at $7.99.
Select from a range of soups, salads, and sandwiches, starting from $5.99 to get the two combos Pick Two. The Soup and Salad Combo is $5.99. Select from Chicken-Noodles or Baked Potato and hearty Beef Vegetable Soups. Add rolls and a salad for a light dinner. The salad choices are:
- Summer Berry Salad
- Wildfire Chicken Salad
- Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad
- Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad
The Half Sandwich Combo is available for $6.99 Pick from any of the three mentioned soups, or the Farmhouse Garden Salad, and combine it with the half turkey bacon melt, Pot Roast, or BLT sandwiches that are all American for something that is a bit more hearty. Bob Evans posted about the Pick Two Combo deals on its website.
Bob Evans Family Meals
Bob Evans has Family Meals to make it easier to serve a crowd of 2 to 8 people. Get away from cooking! The options include Country Fried Stick, Pot Roast, Slow Roasted Turkey and many more. Prices vary from $23 to $29 to feed two people, based the meal you choose and a family Meal costs $49.99 to accommodate 6-8 people. You can also take advantage of a lazy afternoon and eat the whole family meals, breakfast and lunch for $69.99! Click here to see the full schedule from Bob Evans’ website. Bob Evans website.
Bob Evans App and Free Pie Coupon
Bob Evans has a shiny new app that allows mobile ordering and mobile payment options. They’d like you to download the app, and are offering the chance to win an ice cream slice in exchange for downloading the app. Visit this link to download an application from Bob Evans app for iPhone or Android mobile phones.
Dinner Bell Plates $7.99
Bob Evans has announced 8 Dinner Bell Plate entrees available for $7.99 per plate.
“The Dinner Bell Plates were carefully chosen for variety and quality of ingredients as a part of our ongoing strategy to bring even more value to our guests in new ways this year,” said Saed Mohseni the chief executive officer of Bob Evans Restaurants in this press announcement. “Our goal is to make it even easier for families to enjoy a meal together, whether they’re visiting their local Bob Evans restaurant or placing an order for pick up or delivery to enjoy at their own table.”
Choose one of the following:
- The tender and delicious Pork Loin Breaded then country-fried, and topped with gravy. It’s served with mashed potatoes, gravy as well as Bob Evans signature coleslaw.
- Lemon Pepper Sole Filet A wild-caught delicate white fillet of fish that is seasoned with a mix of pepper and lemon. It is perfectly seared and served with baked potatoes along with sugar snappeas.
- Smaller portion Turkey and Dressing A smaller portion of our famous slow-roasted turkey and dressing served with gravy and mashed potatoes.
- Grilled chicken breast A breast of chicken cooked to perfection and cooked with potato mash, gravy, and fresh, coated broccoli.
- Country-Fried Steak is a homely country-fried steak that is smothered with gravy from the country, serving mashed potatoes and gravy and green beans topped with smoke-smoked ham.
- Musket and Onion Chop steak: The HTML1 is topped with sautéed onions and mushrooms and beef gravy. It is served with mashed potatoes, gravy, and fresh, coated broccoli.
- Homestyle Boneless Fried Chicken Crispy boneless, fried chicken breast and served, gravy and corn.
- Ham Steaks Smoked ham steaks made from hickory and served alongside mashed potatoes and gravy, and fresh, broiled broccoli.
Bob Evans Kids Eat Free Tuesday
Bob Evans has a kids free lunch every Tuesday.
Get a free kid’s dinner with every adult entrée at 4pm on Tuesdays. This offer is not valid with coupons, offers or discounts. Only for dine-in. Bob Evans announced the kids get to eat for free on: Bob Evans Kids Menu.
Bob Evans Menu
Bob Evans is known for its signature dishes such as Rise & Shine Breakfast and sausage gravy biscuits as well as turkey and dressing, along with knife & Fork Sandwiches. Bob Evans also serves classic dishes including chicken salad, fried chicken and steak, in addition to numerous others.
The Bob Evans menu at: Bob Evans Menu
Bob Evans Recipes
Bob Evans has recipes for numerous of their most popular brunch breakfast, dinner and lunch meals on the Bob Evans Recipes site.
More Restaurant Daily Deals
If you’re an AARP membership and have a membership card, you’ll get day-to- daily discounts on Denny’s, McCormick & Schick’s, Outback and other places. The complete information in our article, Dining Discounts for AARP members.
There are many chains of restaurants like Bob Evans, Outback Steakhouse, Zoe’s Kitchen and many more offer discounts to active and veteran military. Here’s the EatDrinkDeals overview, Restaurant Military and Veterans Discounts.