99 Restaurants Free Kids Meals and More Deals: Red Sox fans, listen up! Anyone who enjoys free food, actually. On the day following Boston Red Sox win a baseball game, Kids Eat Free at 99 restaurants! You’ll need to have a 99 rewards member to be eligible for the offer to be valid and to sign up before the time. The free meal for kids the day when you register. Check out the following article for more information about how to sign to be prepared to receive meals for complimentary Kids Meals. 99 Restaurants published details about the deal at their site.
99 Restaurants Happy Hour
99 Restaurants is open for Happy Hours Monday to Friday from 2 to 5 pm, until 8 pm for dine-in only. You can get full-sized appetizers for $5.99 or $0.59 Bone-In wings (minimum purchase of six). Also, get drink specials like $2.99 Bud Select 16 oz drafts, $5.29 Horseshoe Ale 16 oz. drafts $4.99 House Cuervo Margaritas as well as $5.59 True Hard Seltzers. (Prices as well as menu options might differ.) 99 Restaurants have announced their new happy Hour on their website. You can check out a complete sample of their menu below.
* Excluding XL Wings and Wings & Skins
Family Meals and Make at Home Meals
99 Restaurants has Family Meals for a family of 5 people starting at $37. Each family Meals will serve five guests, and include 2 House Salads as well as shareable side dishes unless specified otherwise. Here are your options:
- Balsamic Grilled Chicken $37.09: Grilled lemon rosemary garlic chicken breasts served with a balsamic glaze.
- Chicken Parmigiana $37.09 Crispy chicken breasts, topped with tomato sauce as well as mozzarella cheese that has been melted. It is served with penne pasta, Rustic Bread and House Salad.
- Country Fried Chicken: Buttermilk-breaded chicken breasts served with country gravy. With cranberry sauce warm honey-glazed biscuits and two sides along with House salad to enjoy.
- A classic crispy chicken tenders meal for $37.09 Hand-baked chicken tenders with honey mustard.
- Buffalo Chicken tenders $42.29 Chicken tenders that are hand-baked. tenders that are tossed in Buffalo sauce, served along with the bleu cheese dressing.
- The Gold Fever Chicken tenders $42.29 Crispy hand-baked classic , tossed in a rich and spicy golden fever sauce. served alongside ranch sauce, 2 side dishes as well as House Salad to share.
99 Restaurants Rewards
Join The 99 Restaurants Rewards program to get a free dessert when you sign up. Earn points towards other free meals, a free birthday dessert as well as other benefits. Enter here for sign-up.